Both Master and Doctorate students are allowed to take "two courses" from another university during their study.
Issues to be considered for this are as follows;
1) If the course(s) are not opened in İTÜ.
2) Attended course(s) are accepted in "selective courses" status.
3) Before the beginning of the semester that the course will be taken, the "Course Notification Form Out of Institute
" should be filled and submitted to the Institution. The signatures on the form are provided by the student.
4) The request submitted by the form is evaluated by the Board of Directors and if it is accepted, the situation is reported to the other University and the result of the course is requested.
5) The student must also follow the other University course registration procedure and complete the necessary procedures on time.